• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT Bills @ Canes 7:00 pm.

brassbonanza

Canes Moderator
Winners of 4 of their last 5, this crap excuse for a pro franchise looks to once again march into the Christmas break on a low note. This inevitable loss to Buffalo will no doubt crash any and all enthusiasm for this bunch, driving us all off the ledge once and for all. Cam Ward confirmed to go in net, when will this guy ever go away?

Last edited:
Winners of 4 of their last 5, this crap excuse for a pro franchise looks to once again march into the Christmas break on a low note. This inevitable loss to Buffalo will no doubt crash any and all enthusiasm for this bunch, driving us all off the ledge once and for all. Cam Ward confirmed to go in net, when will this guy ever go away?

Sure

Or

Carolina returns from a gloriously triumphant 2 game road trip poised to put their boot on the neck of one of the worst teams in the NHL. Cam Ward's "eff you" to his doubters has set Carolina fans everywhere alight with the Christmas Spirit. Wear your Santa hat and enjoy the party.

My apologies ... enjoy your Christmas season everyone. That's nothing but a huge deer lick of salt.

*slow golf clap*. Well done, sir. Well done.

Great GDT. Good mojo.

WTF = Who's this Faulk

It's funny when you go to Mos and say you want your free Queso because Faulk scored, they say "Who's This Faulk" of which you speak... at least over here on the west side of the Triangle they have no clue. Going to write in sidewalk chalk outside their door - "Ask for free Queso because #27 Justin Faulk scored a goal last night in the Hurricane's game! Merry Christmas!"

Nice win. Aho is the real deal.

Aho is indeed the real deal. He was flying and dishing passes all night long. His shot is looking more dangerous, too. Maybe not Skinner-like, but not bad for a Sophomore. While we can't get too crazy about beating one of the worst teams in the NHL, it's still nice to go into Christmas with a victory.

Fun night to be in the building. We had a nice jump right from the opening faceoff and it felt like the win was never in doubt.

It was also nice to be a part of a decent-sized crowd. Even the Buffaloons around me were well-behaved.

Oh, and Aho is awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back