• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #36 | Canadiens vs. Oilers | Dec 23, 2017 | 7:00

So you're picking up the Debbie Downer mantle now that Habs25 is gone?

With a goalie like Price and a solid second half they can make the dance. If you're expecting a cup win then yeah, you'll be disappointed.

I was negative when Julien and Bergevin decided that ott king and Martinsen was the solution to our scoring problems.

I was negative when Julien tried to out hit and outgoon the rangers in the first round.

I was negative when the "captain " scored zero goals in a 6 game first round playoff oyster with a healthy roster and home ice

I was slightly less negative when we picked up drouin

I was negative again when MB let radulov and Markov walk.
I was negative when the preseason began the the habs couldn't score

I was negative at the pitiful start of the season.

I am negative now because they aren't good enough to make the playoffs and are playing themselves away from a good draft pick.

This isn't a new development.

I was negative when Julien and Bergevin decided that ott king and Martinsen was the solution to our scoring problems.

I was negative when Julien tried to out hit and outgoon the rangers in the first round.

I was negative when the "captain " scored zero goals in a 6 game first round playoff oyster with a healthy roster and home ice

I was slightly less negative when we picked up drouin

I was negative again when MB let radulov and Markov walk.
I was negative when the preseason began the the habs couldn't score

I was negative at the pitiful start of the season.

I am negative now because they aren't good enough to make the playoffs and are playing themselves away from a good draft pick.

This isn't a new development.

It's not negative talk .....it's reality and the truth

Alzner picking another puck out of the back of the net after the man he was supposed to cover pots it into an open net.

What an awful signing.

Back