• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #37 | Canadiens vs. Hurricanes | Dec 27, 2017 | 7:00

Re: GDT: Game #36 | Canadiens vs. Hurricanes | Dec 27, 2017 | 7:00

Glad you finally realized it Krust. You were telling us it was only early July and that roster would not be the starting one.

Letting Markov and Radulov both go should be fireable.

Hey now.

I know its hard but let's not mock those who thought that MB was going to make some move to salvage the off season.

Letting Radulov go without a viable backup plan is a fireable offense, IMO.

I've never been as uninterested in the Habs as I've been this season. I watched 2 minutes of the game before turning it off. I'll think I'll just watch the scoreboards until Julien gets fired, however long it takes.

Yep. Not much else to do until the house cleaning starts. Management, coaches, players.

I've never been as uninterested in the Habs as I've been this season. I watched 2 minutes of the game before turning it off. I'll think I'll just watch the scoreboards until Julien gets fired, however long it takes.

As much as I want Julien canned, he's going to out last bergevin.

So depending on when bergevin gets fired we may have some time to go yet.

I really don't care, preds are winning. I can wait

Letting Radulov go without a viable backup plan is a fireable offense, IMO.

Although losing Radulov hurt its not a fireable offense to lose a 31 year old UFA.

What is fireable is that you have potentially lost the two major trades you have made the last two off seasons.

I still believe in Drouin, and I still think he will be a productive NHL player but MB may have just given up a top end dman we will just need sooner than later

As long as Bozovin orders his coaches on the lineup, it won't matter who is coaching.

I didn't even bother tuning in tonight. I don't need the predictable aggravation, not even in the background.

The Habs are a horrible product.

The indifference that is showing up among many of us once hard core fans here has to be exhibiting itself elsewhere one would think. I know this was discussed somewhat a few days ago. I'm hoping any apathy has some positive impact, somehow, and is in fact spreading.

The indifference that is showing up among many of us once hard core fans here has to be exhibiting itself elsewhere one would think. I know this was discussed somewhat a few days ago. I'm hoping any apathy has some positive impact, somehow, and is in fact spreading.

Nah. Habs are good.

They own the province and the city and at this point they will always find 18-21 thousand paying fans to fill the seats.

The loyal legion as they call it.

Radulov says you're welcome. Is he worth what was needed in "Montreal dollars" to match Dallas' offer? Probably not but compared to the Alzner contract his would have been far greater value added to the Habs. MB ruined this season on July 1, 2017, the PK trade has nothing to do with it - we had 101 points last season without PK.

If you don't think that the loss of PK heavily impacts the quality of this team now and going forward - you don't know anything about hockey. Period.

Some may not agree but I am 99.9% sure that Molson is fully aware of the apathy and disdain towards this years and most of last years edition by fans.

Why? Because this isnt some old in his twilight years owner, this is a young owner who is fully entrenched in the social media and vehicles used to express that apathy and disdain by fans.

Now if he doesn something about it is a whole different story but trust me when I say Molson is not oblivious to how this team is currentky perceived...its up to him to act

As much as I want Julien canned, he's going to out last bergevin.

So depending on when bergevin gets fired we may have some time to go yet.

I really don't care, preds are winning. I can wait
Maybe, maybe not, the next GM will decide who will be his coach. He might be gone with Bergevin, that's the hope I have.

I didn't even bother tuning in tonight. I don't need the predictable aggravation, not even in the background.

The Habs are a horrible product.
I was at work, and I have streaming, but they are not even worthy to be a distraction at work, they're that bad.

If you don't think that the loss of PK heavily impacts the quality of this team now and going forward - you don't know anything about hockey. Period.

In the short term, it's a lateral move - reason enough to ask what was the point of it, other than to placate Therrien. Weber is still an excellent player. And the Habs had a 101 point season with a healthy Weber.

Last edited:

In the short term, it's a lateral move - reason enough to ask what was the point of it, other than to placate Therrien. Weber is still an excellent player. And the Habs had a 101 point season with a healthy Weber.
There was no hockey reason.

The 18 wheeler was going off the cliff sooner or later, get off this PK bandwagon .

Give me Ekolm , Josi and Ellis and we are a vastly different team .

Give them Perry , Alzner , and the rest of the schleps they are done .

Let's see PK carry those salamis on his back like 6 has to over here .

Give them Dano and Pleks and see how far they go at the C position .

They have solid balance we don't . They have drafted and traded well due to their depth .

They have been building that team for years , the process took time but they arrived .

We never had that base to work with ,it can't work when every move is 2 steps back maybe 2 steps forward .

The bottom line is simple we have no depth due to the horrendous draft and development of this regime .

We have no identity , and our moves like Drubust simply create a hole while we try to fix one .

Their was never a quick fix , we were never contenders, never all in , never going to find our missing pieces given our limitations and asset capital.

What is 100 percent correct , the ship was going down at some point , as we kicked the patch can as far as we can go ,every move we make is only putting lipstick on a pig .

Last edited:

Yep. Not much else to do until the house cleaning starts. Management, coaches, players.

Like Buffer says , "it is time ".

We are done , we aren't coming bs k from this year for some run .

Like you said start the fire sale and rip down the the entire philosophy and culture of the last 50 years .

This team is like Kodak trying to sell film right now

Back