• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Who gets traded First?

Why would Shaw be traded? He has 3 more years on his contract, and is playing pretty well. 14 will be the first to be dealt.

Chuckie first in team scoring....but RDS boys still have him as he whipping boy.....

Anyway, it doesnt matter who's first , but if they continue to play this way... Plekanec, Pacioretty will be the bigger trades. I don't see why they are keeping de la Rose , obviously his play isnt aggressive enough for Julien. Also Fucale should be gone, he said the Canadiens sucked in an interview (he meant their play on the ice) , and he cant seem to crack the Rocket's lineup. Those are the obvious ones.

Lindgren could be gone if someone is willing to overpay for him.

We picked McCarron,Fucale,De la Rose and Lehtonen in the first two rounds of the 2013(?) draft. Think we'd get bag of pucks for the lot of them together? Maybe Lehtonen has some value, but I doubt its a lot right now. Depressing bit of drafting, discussed frequently I know....

We picked McCarron,Fucale,De la Rose and Lehtonen in the first two rounds of the 2013(?) draft. Think we'd get bag of pucks for the lot of them together? Maybe Lehtonen has some value, but I doubt its a lot right now. Depressing bit of drafting, discussed frequently I know....

Yeah, McCarron could be another on the trade bubble, he's just spinning his wheels now with the Habs. Trade him back to his home, Red Wings, either way he plays in Michigan . AHL or NHL.

Back