• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Who gets traded First?

IMO there is no middle ground when you have an asset like Pacioretty. Players like him are rarely dealt. You either trade him for a package that includes multiple pieces or you keep him.

I'm sounding like a broken record, so I'm going to stop talking about a potential Patch trade until after the deadline.

I still expect Pleks and Benn to go before the deadline.

Petry is playing well recently. Teams might be interested in him. He could potentially net something nice in return. I don't see Petry as part of the next contending Habs team.
NMC no?

Why would he need to listen to MB? If asked it's his decision to make.

I know you don't like the Habs right now, but you're starting to be nonsensical.

The Captain will be very disappointed when the deadline passes. I doubt MB will do much. Trades are hard, as MB likes to say, and the last couple of deadlines have been duds in terms of quality of player traded. He'll probably deal 14 for a 4th round pick and that's about it.

The Captain will be very disappointed when the deadline passes. I doubt MB will do much. Trades are hard, as MB likes to say, and the last couple of deadlines have been duds in terms of quality of player traded. He'll probably deal 14 for a 4th round pick and that's about it.

I think Max stays because MB will not get what he is looking for.

With names like Hoffman, Kane, Maroon, Nash, Vanek that will all cost much less they may all be more attractive alternatives because of the asking price

I think Max stays because MB will not get what he is looking for.

With names like Hoffman, Kane, Maroon, Nash, Vanek that will all cost much less they may all be more attractive alternatives because of the asking price

The off-season is a different story. I think Max will traded then, by whoever is our GM.

Not sure what you're talking about.

I've said all along that Pleks and Benn will be the guys traded. Max and Petry are maybes.

I fully expect the team to spin their wheels for years to come.

Pleks will get more than a 4th though. I will bet money that he does (if traded).

Back