• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Who gets traded First?

There are some rumors regarding to Shaw, he is having a good season, and because of his two cup record, it is the best time to trade him, still 4 years left on his 4 mi contract per year.

Teams would bite on Shaw if we take a player back with at least half his yearly salary i bet.

I dont see us just being able to take back futures

Plekanec will go, MB should be an idiot to keep him with expiring contract, what is the point to keep him anyway? Unless he agree on one year deal for 2 millions which i doubt!

Plekanec will go, MB should be an idiot to keep him with expiring contract, what is the point to keep him anyway? Unless he agree on one year deal for 2 millions which i doubt!

He will, but will probably wait until Danault returns.

It'll depend on who is available at deadline. Centers aren't a dime a dozen. If pickings are slim then he may be able to get a first for Pleks. Of course it'd be a late rounder at best.

Why? Danualt wasn't going to be traded and Shaw was a maybe.

This changes nothing in terms of Pleks, Weber, Petry, Alzner, Benn, etc.

Still no Plekanec trade, they wont until they have decided the season is over. Otherwise if they trade Plekanec now, with all the injuries, they are definitely toast.

I think MB knows they’re toast, my guess with Plekanec being one of the very few C’s available this deadline, MBs trying to leverage a 1st from someone who gets desperate. We’ll see...

I think MB knows they’re toast, my guess with Plekanec being one of the very few C’s available this deadline, MBs trying to leverage a 1st from someone who gets desperate. We’ll see...
Other than Bergevin,who trades a 1st for a guy with one goal in 35 games?

Back