• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #38 | Canadiens vs. Lightning | Dec 28, 2017 | 7:30

Re: GDT: Game #38 | Canadiens vs. Lightning| Dec 28, 2017 | 7:30

Idiot breakdown and they give up the time goal with 11 seconds left.

Typical
I still don't know how Price let that puck go under him 3 times in 5 seconds on that plsy.

I still don't know how Price let that puck go under him 3 times in 5 seconds on that plsy.

Who cares. He’s depressed playing in front of this heap of scrap. Does it even matter?

Time for the walls to come down...a la Travelling Willbury’s!

Who cares. He’s depressed playing in front of this heap of scrap. Does it even matter?

I don't, I hope you didn't mistaken my post for me being upset about it, I couldn't care less about anything right now. I still find a way to somewhat cheer about goals, albeit barely. So that's what, 2 briefs moments of joy a week? Yay.

Point being - They weren’t going after Alzner even if Shattenkirk wasn’t on the market.

When it’s down to Jets vs Habs for the “best Dman” in the UFA market that should in itself speak volumes

I thought with all the smart support staff we have that we shouldn't make these dumb moves like inking Karl .

Even a 4 year old could of told Nero , " explain to me what we are a Karl away from ".

Bingo....start the year down

Pleks , Max , Benn etc.....

Ask 31 if he wants to be part of the shit show for the next 8 years .....hopefully he says spare me the mess

You mean a la The Style Council.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I don't, I hope you didn't mistaken my post for me being upset about it, I couldn't care less about anything right now. I still find a way to somewhat cheer about goals, albeit barely. So that's what, 2 briefs moments of joy a week? Yay.

At this point I really only cheer when Gallagher and/or Galchenyuk score.

Back