• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #39 | Canadiens vs. Panthers | Dec 30, 2017 | 7:00

True. I miss the day where not only could the team draft well, but they also knew how to trade players when their values were starting to decline. The current braintrust has no ability for asset management. Instead, they resort to arrogance and a hope and a prayer.

Serge was the last decent GM we had, it's been a long time.

Since 2008, I'd say only Gallagher, Galchenyuk and Sergachev is firmly established NHLers. Beaulieu, Lehkonen, Andrighetto are still borderline.

It's really sad.

Its sad , one overachieved , one we ruined to the point where this is as good as it gets at least on this team . Chevy would be buried on the third pair now getting beat up for every mistake he makes .

We didnt develop him so its one and a 1/2 out of 3 for me .

This is my point all along , you cant be this inept for so long and not hit rock bottom ,it was inevitable.

I thought this team would be able to fight for a playoff spot at the beginning of the year but in the grand scheme of things, this is better. Hopefully some real changes will come out of it.

I thought this team would be able to fight for a playoff spot at the beginning of the year but in the grand scheme of things, this is better. Hopefully some real changes will come out of it.

I had them 10th in our conference cause many other teams were getting better and have better proactive regimes with more prospects in the funnel.

TB and TO were better and Florida has much better young talent that they couldnt be much worse than last year

The Bruins some how find a way to integrate young talent with their vets .

I hate them with a passion but McaVoy , Carlo, Heinen, Pasternak, DeBrusk , bjork etc....have done a great job helping out .

We cant compete with the other conference so it was either 3rd in our division or bust and bust it is .

Back