• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes at Blues 8PM EST

Tryamw

Canes are fairly hot with 7 wins in 8 (we will NOT talk about the ones before that)

Darling should get the nod.

Go Canes..

Query: Will Wallmark get a game?

Tripp says St. Louis is "desperate". 3rd in the Central 5th in the West.

What a maroon.

congrats to Wallmark on his first NHL goal. Canes did not panic after giving up the first two. Nice to see them keep their poise, particularly on the road.

Nice little comeback to tie things up at 2. Wallmark exactly where you wish more of our players would be right in front of the net for his first career goal.

Ryan continues to confound the doubters. I still don't think hes the answer, but it's great to see him heating up a tad.

Ryan continues to confound the doubters. I still don't think hes the answer, but it's great to see him heating up a tad.

Yep, he's no on pace for 20 goals for the season. As I mentioned in last night's game thread, Rask is the bigger issue for us at center.

Tripp says St. Louis is "desperate". 3rd in the Central 5th in the West.

What a maroon.

They’re living off their fast start. They won 14 of their first 20 games, only 9 of their next 20. They’re 3-7 in their last 10. I’d say desperate is a good description.

Allowing two-on-one breakaways to complete passes (twice) without even a stick on the ice once (Faulk) and to pinch right down the slot without anyone on them is hot garbage.

Nice to see us rebound during the 2nd period, but we were outplayed for much of the 3rd. Darling needed to stop that 3rd goal. Damn! I can't get too upset, but it seems every time we get close to the bubble, things fall apart for this team. Every time.

Allowing two-on-one breakaways to complete passes (twice) without even a stick on the ice once (Faulk) and to pinch right down the slot without anyone on them is hot garbage.
Faulk is doing this every game. I can't believe they don't make him sit for a game.

Back