• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes at Blues 8PM EST

While both teams played the night before, Carolina looked by far the more leg weary team in the third. I'm glad they didn't buckle after getting behind but that was never gonna get tied up. Too many weird looking, tired passes and too many guys swimming on their skates. Didn't really help that Peters shortened the bench either, and the only thing that looks more disjointed than his regular line combos is when he starts mixing things up. Bottom line ... St Louis is a legit Cup contender and we're scrapping for a playoff spot. It looked like it last night.

Darling ... sigh. He might need to go down to the A for awhile to find something approaching confidence at this point. Gin up an injury and get him a conditioning stint ... or just waive him and hope some other GM is either exceptionally stupid or stupidly optimistic.

Darling ... sigh. He might need to go down to the A for awhile to find something approaching confidence at this point. Gin up an injury and get him a conditioning stint ... or just waive him and hope some other GM is either exceptionally stupid or stupidly optimistic.

Yeah, but do you bring up Ned in the meantime? His Cherkers stats are decent and it seems like a waste to bench him while riding Cam's heat. Not sure about Smith or Booth, either.

Yeah, but do you bring up Ned in the meantime? His Cherkers stats are decent and it seems like a waste to bench him while riding Cam's heat. Not sure about Smith or Booth, either.

Meh. Big picture wise, I'm not sure it matters. There's a bigger payoff in getting Darling anything close to on track than the negative of parking Ned or one of the others on the bench with the big club for a couple of weeks.

Back