• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Who will and should replace MB?

Its called having the personal that another team would want. We do not have that. We only have spare parts. Getting a number one center will have to be through draft...

yep

drafting and developing
either for your own stars or to use as trade chips

Its called having the personal that another team would want. We do not have that. We only have spare parts. Getting a number one center will have to be through draft...

Fine so it’s got nothing to do with the lie that they don’t get traded or the cop out that “it’s hard to do”.

Was looking for that confirmation.

Honestly , at this point, Drouin is struggling so bad they should just get the best centreman available and put Drouin back on wing. Thats how bad it is.

Off the top of my head:

- LV does not have a President, McPhee was hired and reports directly to the owner (Bill Foley).

- no president with Avs (Sakic), Stars (Nill) there a few more.

I don't know man....I know President is often a symbolic position on a hockey team, but you also need a knowledgeable President to prevent an Erat-for-Forsberg type trade.

Capitals with Forsberg in their lineup would probably have beaten the Pens in playoffs....and possibly won a Cup by now

Off the top of my head:

- LV does not have a President, McPhee was hired and reports directly to the owner (Bill Foley).

They are hockey people, not like Molson. It is a huge difference.

Off the top of my head:

Kerry Bubolz is President in Vegas, Josh Kroenske is President in Colorado, James Lites in Dallas...

Kerry Bubolz is President in Vegas, Josh Kroenske is President in Colorado, James Lites in Dallas...
I thought reference was to Pres of hockey Ops- above are Pierre Boivin business function types, Gainey reported to Gillett not Boivin.

Remember reading McPhee made it clear to Foley he would only accept LV GM job if he reported directly to the owner - Sakic also reports directly to owner Stan Kroenke

Last edited:
Funny is still some French media calling it a good trade(Drouin vs Sergachev), even some experts here!!

Back