• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #40 | Sharks @ Canadiens | Jan 2, 2018| 7:30 (a.k.a. Real Estate Thread)

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Is it so hard for someone to start a GDT? I've been making them but they've been losing. Must be me.

Re: GDT: Game #40 | Sharks @ Canadiens | Jan 2, 2018| 7:30

Is it so hard for someone to start a GDT? I've been making them but they've been losing. Must be me.

Keep up the good work.

But the reason is because nobody gives a ****.

Apparently.

So sad.

I look at it as discussion with online friends. You're not a waste of time.

I look at it as discussion with online friends. You're not a waste of time.

Look around. Other topics are being talked about, the tank thread, the rumor theard, the who gets traded first, discussions among friends are happening.

But if a prerequisite for engaging in a conversation is watching the habs, I'll pass.

i cannot think of the last time i was so disinterested in the habs

even in previous crappy seasons there were some younger players worth watching

edit: the terrible offseason was the start of it

It is the gaping cap space this team has (enjoyed?) this season that galls me in particular. We're tanking for a middlin' 1st round draft pick.

It is the gaping cap space this team has (enjoyed?) this season that galls me in particular. We're tanking for a middlin' 1st round draft pick.
Yeah how Bergevin got away with it is beyond me

I spend more time on this board than watching actual games. I don't think I've watched more than 10 minutes of actual game time in the past month.

Back