• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #41 | Lightning @ Canadiens | Jan 4, 2018| 7:30

Thunder

mikhail-sergachev-of-the-tampa-bay-lightning-splits-the-defense-of-picture-id899409450

Brayden+Point+Montreal+Canadiens+v+Tampa+Bay+YtcTaDxgMvJl.jpg

Attachments

• 899409450.jpg
    899409450.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Brayden+Point+Montreal+Canadiens+v+Tampa+Bay+YtcTaDxgMvJl.jpg
    Brayden+Point+Montreal+Canadiens+v+Tampa+Bay+YtcTaDxgMvJl.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
2nd round pick (2018) from the Drouin/Sergachev trade coming back Montreal’s way.

Last edited:
Decent period, the compete level is definitely there. However just when you think you are getting some head wind against Tampa, you still have to beat their excellent goaltender... just not fair.

Forwards don't wanna pay the price....

This season has been over for a while now....

I love how the D just gives up the puck like that passing to each other behind the net. The D is so shit it's cringe worthy. Result? Tie game.

41 games in and I'm still in disbelief at how bad this D corps is. WTF was Bergevin smoking?

TSN is funny, first they mention Plekanec passing Lafleur in the games played category then show that he's only scored 1 goal in 26 games.

These morons can't even complete passes. Who builds a team without puck handling/moving D?

Better question is who still employs a moron that builds a team without puck handling/moving D?

Back