• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT - Bell Centre help

bagopux

Wondering if anyone can help with this. We're taking a trip to Montreal over MLK weekend (because apparently it's not cold enough in Raleigh). We're going to Bell Centre for the Islanders game. We have seats on the club level, which apparently comes with free food. Does anybody know what kind of food they have there? The Bell Centre website isn't terribly helpful. Is it decent food, or is it just popcorn and radioactive queso?

Will Habs fans be super-annoyed with me if I cheer for the Islanders (in English)?

Is there anything in or around Bell Centre that we should check out?

Thanks for any advice.

The Canadian fans are pretty chill unless you go over to incite. I've posted some over there and was greeted with kindness. Though they are almost as Cynical as we are. Course I can't blame them...(or us)

I hope you don’t mind if I hope the Isles lose- want some post season play in Raleigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you don’t mind if I hope the Isles lose- want some post season play in Raleigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being a fan of the Canes and the Isles, I win either way.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

The Canadian fans are pretty chill unless you go over to incite. I've posted some over there and was greeted with kindness. Though they are almost as Cynical as we are. Course I can't blame them...(or us)

Hey now ... nobody is as cynical as me.

OK ... Habsy is, but nobody else.

Back