• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #42 | Canucks @ Canadiens | Jan 7, 2018| 7:00

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Count's Cup on a Sunday.

The Habs then don't play again until next Saturday. What's with the bye week?

You need to stop looking out for your own self interests here. It's better for everyone for them to lose games now regardless of whom they play.

Every point we get hurts our chances at getting Dahlin.

Dahlin could set this team up for a decade. So no, they don't need to beat anyone.
We won't get passed by every team below. We will not lose every game the rest of the season despite your irrational "hope" they do.

The team will continue to try and win because they are pro athletes.

I cannot cheer for them to lose.

If you want to hope they lose every game, feel free but keep it in the loser Tank Nation Redux thread.

We won't get passed by every team below. We will not lose every game the rest of the season despite your irrational "hope" they do.
True, but the team would be better for it
The team will continue to try and win because they are pro athletes.
I'm assuming they have been trying to win every game this season, they are just really bad at it.
I cannot cheer for them to lose.
Why the hell not? Wins do nothing for the team at this point other than guarantee that they continue to be shit in the future.
If you want to hope they lose every game, feel free but keep it in the loser Tank Nation Redux thread.
Make me.

No need to be a dbag.

No one is stopping you from proclaiming on Mt Ararat you want us to lose.

However, you have the rumour thread, the defeatist Tank thread, the replace Bergevin thread. No need to spew the same bile in the game threads too.

You should respect those of us who don't want to read it in every thread.

No need to be a dbag.

No one is stopping you from proclaiming on Mt Ararat you want us to lose.

However, you have the rumour thread, the defeatist Tank thread, the replace Bergevin thread. No need to spew the same bile in the game threads too.

You should respect those of us who don't want to read it in every thread.

this

What happened to Count?!?

That may have been the most moderator-ly post you've ever made.

Looks good on you.

Morrow is a pretty dumb player. He makes poor decisions. I'm going to call him moron from now on.

Back