• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #43 | Bruins @ Canadiens | Jan 13, 2018 | 7:00

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
First of 3 against the Bruins this week. Weird schedule.

The Bruins are playing well, I'm not so confident that our usual dominance over them will continue this week.

Well at least both teams had a break at the same time, so the rustiness factor is the same for both.

Like this game actually matters for us? That ship sailed a while ago.
Next 7 games determines the season, for whatever mathematical hope exists in MBs mind. Habs essentially need to win all 7-in regulation to “keep hope alive”.....🤭

Next 7 games determines the season, for whatever mathematical hope exists in MBs mind. Habs essentially need to win all 7-in regulation to “keep hope alive”.....��

The team is 18-20-4. Hope is already gone. Objectively, looking at any other team in our position and you would say that they are done.

Anybody know how to sell tickets to the game? Or the best way.

Two canceled flights and a failed landing attempt (diverted to Toronto) later and I won't be able to make the game.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Anybody know how to sell tickets to the game? Or the best way.

Two canceled flights and a failed landing attempt (diverted to Toronto) later and I won't be able to make the game.

vivid seats or stub hub have options ,not sure you can pull it off this late

I did.

First flight canceled yesterday. Found a red eye that was to arrive at 9 this morning (through Halifax). Re routed to Toronto. Then the flight from Toronto was canceled while we were driving to runway.

First flight canceled yesterday. Found a red eye that was to arrive at 9 this morning (through Halifax). Re routed to Toronto. Then the flight from Toronto was canceled while we were driving to runway.

Shit man, that really sucks. Hope you manage to salvage the trip and still have a good time.

Shit man, that really sucks. Hope you manage to salvage the trip and still have a good time.
Nope. Heading back to Edmonton. Was no guarantee we could even get a flight to back Mondays game (all flights for tomorrow were already full).

Nope. Heading back to Edmonton. Was no guarantee we could even get a flight to back Mondays game (all flights for tomorrow were already full).

Rent a car man. Drive to Montreal.

Back