• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs claim Logan Shaw

hairnova

News Breaker
The Habs have claimed Logan Shaw off waivers from the Ducks.

6'3" center.

Fits in well, 23.5% on faceoffs this season.

Has anyone told Bergevin he doesn't have to acquire someone with the same last name to replace a recently injured player? He may be confused.

In any event, the season is obviously saved with this bold move.

I don't mind this. They need another player and it doesn't move the needle.

We should not being trying to get better at this point.

While I hate seeing them lose, it's best that they lose as much as possible this year. Fire Bergevin, regroup for next season. The issue is I don't know if Molson has the brains to fire Bergevin.

While I hate seeing them lose, it's best that they lose as much as possible this year. Fire Bergevin, regroup for next season. The issue is I don't know if Molson has the brains to fire Bergevin.

Should be a 2 or 3 year tank job. Need more than one year of high prospects/draft picks to become truly competitive again.

Another $1 bid by Bargain Bergy....

dollar.gif

Congrats.

Does Bergevin ever question his own drafting and development of players, with his continuous need to acquire fourth liners from elsewhere I wonder? This has been going on non-step from Flynn,Mitchell,through King and the rest. Granted,they are a dime a dozen, no big loss or gain, but wouldn't he, at some point, wonder why he or someone has so little faith in his own system to produce at least at that level?

Does Bergevin ever question his own drafting and development of players, with his continuous need to acquire fourth liners from elsewhere I wonder? This has been going on non-step from Flynn,Mitchell,through King and the rest. Granted,they are a dime a dozen, no big loss or gain, but wouldn't he, at some point, wonder why he or someone has so little faith in his own system to produce at least at that level?

bang on , I dont understand how we cant develop a Shaw , or Byron . A joke how we either have poach the scrap heap or give up picks for these types

Only 5 players drafted by Bergevin on the current roster (Galchenyuk, Lehkonen, Hudon, Mete, De La Rose), that's pretty incredible.

no one on Laval could fill this role?

This guy loves shuffling the dudes in the press box

Best centre they have is Terry (although I believe he usually plays wing when he's called up to the NHL), but that ship has sailed and I think he's injured now.

Last edited:
Back