• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Blah Blah Game thread Blah Blah Islanders

Chuckie was tired....

Too bad, he played an awesome game...hope Julien doesn’t punish him

Second game in a row they were the better team and lost in OT/SO.

The sign of a bad team.

Then again we don't have a Tavares.

Chuckie was tired....

Too bad, he played an awesome game...hope Julien doesn’t punish him
Tired? So that’s the latest of excuses? What about the PP giveaway leading to JTs shorty?

He’s completely clueless on the defensive side of red line - just watching his body language u can tell he’s uncomfortable because he’s got no idea where to position himself & how to read a play.

Outshot them 55-23 and lost. 5 goals allowed no less.

This was not one of Price's better games.

Officiating blew too.

Tired? So that’s the latest of excuses? What about the PP giveaway leading to JTs shorty?

He’s completely clueless on the defensive side of red line - just watching his body language u can tell he’s uncomfortable because he’s got no idea where to position himself & how to read a play.

Drouin has coughed up the puck just as much on PP....be fair at least

I actually like the way this team play lately, sure defense is an issue and i don't need to add any other thing regarding to Price i guess.

Two games in a row the team played an uptempo exciting game, but poor defense and goaltending ruined the day.

Lehkonen is another disappointment of this shitty season, what happened to this guy? Looked so promising last season.

Back