• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #45 | Habs @ Boston | Jan 17th 2018 @ 19:30

No I don't. I've expressed many times that a rebuild only happens if MB is fired.

I actually think you know that too, but having a conversation or thinking about me makes you cum. So you feel the need to act dumb, just so I respond.

Oh come on man. This is gross.

Habs barely made it out of the Bruins series because they couldn’t handle the Bs physical forecheck & unable to put the puck in the net when the chance presented itself, and couldn’t at get grade A scoring chances or access to any lose pucks down low vs Biron despite dominating Philly territorially.

It’s not that they lost in round 2, but how they lost.

And 14 other playoff teams lost cause they weren't good enough too.

Habs barely made it out of the Bruins series because they couldn’t handle the Bs physical forecheck & unable to put the puck in the net when the chance presented itself, and couldn’t at get grade A scoring chances or access to any lose pucks down low vs Biron despite dominating Philly territorially.

It’s not that they lost in round 2, but how they lost.
It didn't helped that Price shat the bed either.

it is a swan
1776cfabdf46673a8049070be39e5d80.jpg

Funny ...Marinaro sauce was talking about the Subban trade ( I know again, but the callers to the talk show keep bringing it up) . He said an ex player told him that Subban was the worst teammate he ever had, and that he was a problem in the dressing room. Then Marinaro goes on a tirade, said the Habs should have traded the room and kept Subban. :lol:lol

Last edited:
Funny ...Marinaro sauce was talking about the Subban trade ( I know again, but the callers to the talk show keep bringing it up) . He said an ex player told him that Subban was the worst teammate he ever had, and that he was a problem in the dressing room. Then Marinaro goes on a tirade, said the Habs should have traded the room and kept Subban. :lol:lol

He’s not wrong...

They picked Max over Subban

He’s not wrong...

They picked Max over Subban

They simply couldn't find a balance between dealing with 76's personality , flair and arrogance and accepting the player on the ice .

Your right they chose the guy who wears grey suits and goes to church and fits the habs right way.

The Habs always play it safe. In any player/coach dispute, be it Lafleur vs Lemaire, Roy vs Tremblay or PK vs Therrien management and ownership ALWAYS chooses the coach

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back