• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Gdt leafs flyers

Gotta find a way to shut down Giroux.

16pts in his last 10 gms

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Past 3-4 sifts the leafs have started hanging into the puck for too long. You gotta move the puck quickly.

So we dont have players who can score outside blue part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brownie gets gifted another breakaway.

1-0

Nylander appears to be pulled off the Matthews line again.

I'm glad we're up 2-0 but ah **** this is just going to reinforce Babcock's lineup habits with this group. Get ready for Hyman-Matthews-Brown again kids.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm glad we're up 2-0 but ah **** this is just going to reinforce Babcock's lineup habits with this group. Get ready for Hyman-Matthews-Brown again kids.
It is kind of funny that the moment he changed up two lines, they each scored in back-to-back shifts.

Hopefully that sends a bit of a message to him too.

It is kind of funny that the moment he changed up two lines, they each scored in back-to-back shifts.

Hopefully that sends a bit of a message to him too.

I think the moral he'll take will be that it's the skill guys just not skating/competing/working hard enough. It's not the plugs killing possession and opportunities...it's Nylander and Marner not working hard enough. It's not that we have too many stone handed defenders who can't move the puck, it's that we're just not digging/working hard enough.

Back