• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #47 | Habs @ Boston | Jan 20th 2018 @ 19:00

as much as I like Price, I never understood Bergevin's "all in" approach towards everything Price. Pure laziness and idiocy.

Sure. Short side is a stoppable puck.

Doesn't change the fact that the whole team makes TOO MANY mistakes. Mental midgets.

There's a reason we pay him 10.5M.....to be better than 6-7M goalies, and make-up for mental midgets

as much as I like Price, I never understood Bergevin's "all in" approach towards everything Price. Pure laziness and idiocy.

I don't mind giving Price a HUGE contract....but Bergevin publicly gave him a blank cheque....his agent must have been laughing. Even McDavid took less....yes, he did, and both parties publicly said it

There's a reason we pay him 10.5M.....to be better than 6-7M goalies, and make-up for mental midgets

Exactly, you'll never get your money's worth unless you surround him great young players earning entry level money

Exactly, you'll never get your money's worth unless you surround him great young players earning entry level money

Bergevin, just like most French hockey coaches/management, still dream of New Jersey hockey circa 1995-2003

I don't mind giving Price a HUGE contract....but Bergevin publicly gave him a blank cheque....his agent must have been laughing. Even McDavid took less....yes, he did, and both parties publicly said it
He is a real idiot if he really did that.
I honestly dont beleive it.

He did....he said during a presser that it's up to Carey to decide if he wants to stay, he'll get a blank cheque
You need smart people for GM jobs in 2017. We are no more in time Demers(as much as i like the guy) and Jacques Martin are GM in this league.

Bergevin, just like most French hockey coaches/management, still dream of New Jersey hockey circa 1995-2003

This team isn't even good defensively. This org has no identity -- it doesn't draft well, innovate with analytics or coaching, nor does it acquire players who fit the coach's system

Back