• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #47 | Habs @ Boston | Jan 20th 2018 @ 19:00

People here have an habit to count the number of points Habs acquire thanks to Price, it is good to mention the number of points we lost ''Because of him'' also.

Well it's a lot less, but tonight Price was a momentum killer. I dont think the Habs would have won anyway if Price doesn't let the first goal in, they were chasing the puck in their own zone way too much tonight.

Last edited:
TireFire.gif

People here have an habit to count the number of points Habs acquire thanks to Price, it is good to mention the number of points we lost ''Because of him'' also.

Cmon , he is the last person to shit on . He has single handedly put us in the playoffs every year . When he was injured and this years average performance = no playoffs.

Team was a fraud his entire tenure with us .

Cmon , he is the last person to shit on . He has single handedly put us in the playoffs every year . When he was injured and this years average performance = no playoffs.

Team was a fraud his entire tenure with us .

Single handed? Team in last two seasons has big time scoring issues. It is not like we always struggled to score goals since he is with us.

Single handed? Team in last two seasons has big time scoring issues. It is not like we always struggled to score goals since he is with us.

Open your eyes and repeat after me ...... single handedly is the reason we made the playoffs .

He stole 10-15 points a year , never has the rest of the team bailed him out in any season .

Compare that to Anderson in Toronto , his team went on plenty of streaks scoring 5+ a game when he was average and won games .

I get it you hate him but it's clear as night and day , when he was injured or didn't dominate = We can't win

Open your eyes and repeat after me ...... single handedly is the reason we made the playoffs .

He stole 10-15 points a year , never has the rest of the team bailed him out in any season .

Compare that to Anderson in Toronto , his team went on plenty of streaks scoring 5+ a game when he was average and won games .

I get it you hate him but it's clear as night and day , when he was injured or didn't dominate = We can't win

He had a few good seasons, but lets not exaggerate that all seasons he had here was great. That is exactly something i hate from fans, making god out of this guy.
He was quite decent in regular season, but shit the bed in playoff, as we all most likely agree NOW.

He had a few good seasons, but lets not exaggerate that all seasons he had here was great. That is exactly something i hate from fans, making god out of this guy.
He was quite decent in regular season, but shit the bed in playoff, as we all most likely agree NOW.

Conversation is over

Back