• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #47 | Habs @ Boston | Jan 20th 2018 @ 19:00

You see...i don't expect 10.5M goalie to make so many mistakes in one season.....

Heck, we scored 4 goals on Islanders and still lost......

what a stupid way to build a team....albatross contract.....Price never raised his level in the playoffs, you don't get such a contract unless you prove your worth when it counts

Yes, agenda alert......but i've been right since 2005....

Overpaid goalie for sure!! Never understood the hype, especially since he disappears in the playoffs when it matters. :couch

And I used to think Theodore was bad at one time but he even managed to do better (stealing rounds in the playoffs)! :nono

Overpaid goalie for sure!! Never understood the hype, especially since he disappears in the playoffs when it matters. :couch

People finally jumping on MY bandwagon regarding Price....

I've only been hammering it since 2005....and as soon as he lost to Biron in playoffs, I said we should trade him while his value is high. Heck, I said trade him IMMEDIATELY after his Hart season....Bill Belichick style

So many mistakes before that goal. 50/50 draw lose the battle. 50/50 behind the net, lose the battle. Poor in zone coverage.... 2-1

People finally jumping on MY bandwagon regarding Price....

I've only been hammering it since 2005....and as soon as he lost to Biron in playoffs, I said we should trade him while his value is high. Heck, I said trade him IMMEDIATELY after his Hart season....Bill Belichick style

Sorry, I never believed in the hype! :beatdeadhorse5:

Price is great in regular season (Peyton Manning), but he's no Brady in the playoffs....
Even that he lack consistency. 6 yrs a go i bet with a freind he will never win cup. Never. He laughed and said in 2 yrs Max.
Still counting....

So many mistakes before that goal. 50/50 draw lose the battle. 50/50 behind the net, lose the battle. Poor in zone coverage.... 2-1

Every team makes those mistakes....that was an easy stop for a ''Generational'' goalie

Habs have been playing much better since New Years......

Let's not blame the defensemen for Price's softies people....

Back