• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #47 | Habs @ Boston | Jan 20th 2018 @ 19:00

He had 5 seasons of over 0.920. 5 seasons under. The way you describe is like he was always the reason why we made the playoff, which is not the case at all.

In 10 seasons with us (ignoring his injured season 2 years ago), he had 5 really good regular seasons (most of them recently, he struggled early in his career), 2 good playoffs year (2011, 2014), and two decent ones (2015, 2017).

He's good, really good, but he's not that phenom that people try to convince us he is.

Altair is a girl? ops, i didn't know ;)

He/she changes teams like usersnames, usernames like teams :)

Should i ever take him/her ever serious? ;)

Something wrong with being a woman?

Can't take women seriously? How very Iranian of you.

In 10 seasons with us (ignoring his injured season 2 years ago), he had 5 really good regular seasons (most of them recently, he struggled early in his career), 2 good playoffs year (2011, 2014), and two decent ones (2015, 2017).

He's good, really good, but he's not that phenom that people try to convince us he is.

2011? He was only decent in 2014 when we made it to conference final. So one good playoff season in 11 years as a so called best goalie in the world.

As i said in 10 seasons(without season he was injured), he had 5 under .920. (Unless you consider those as good, very good or whatever).

2011? He was only decent in 2014 when we made it to conference final. So one good playoff season in 11 years as a so called best goalie in the world.

As i said in 10 seasons(without season he was injured), he had 5 under .920. (Unless you consider those as good, very good or whatever).

2011 he took the Stanley Cup champs to 7OT. .934% over 242 shots in 7 games. He was very good that year even if we got out in the first round. I give credit where credit is due. 2011 was probably his best year overall, too bad he got injured in the semi.

Price is having a shitty year, but who cares.

This season was lost in July/Aug/Sept. I told every single one of you this. Just accept it.

Back