• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #48 | Avs @ Habs | Jan 23th 2018 @ 19:30

Come on Carey two more goals in 5 minutes, you can do it, you have done that in past.

Last edited:
I will still bring back Plekanec at 2 to 2.5 for 2 years deal. He is still very useful for defensive duties.

Turtleneck should not be brought back period!

Can you please tell me which C will shut down Crosby, Bergeron, McDavid, Matthews, etc lines?

At 2 to 2.5 i will be more than happy to have him back as 3rd line C, unless we get two C this off-season(no1 and no2), which is unlikely to happen.

Can you please tell me which C will shut down Crosby, Bergeron, McDavid, Matthews, etc lines?

At 2 to 2.5 i will be more than happy to have him back as 3rd line C, unless we get two C this off-season(no1 and no2), which is unlikely to happen.

who da fuk cares about shutting down Crosby et co at this point. So what if he can help us reduce a 6-1 loss to 3-1. Time to find out if DLR or some other homegrown pivot can grow into the job.

who da fuk cares about shutting down Crosby et co at this point. So what if he can help us reduce a 6-1 loss to 3-1. Time to find out if DLR or some other homegrown pivot can grow into the job.

I said if we get a no1, Dano as no2, Plek can be decent no3 at reasonable price. You missed the point my friend.

DLR will never score more than 10 points a season lol You want him as 3rd line C?

I said if we get a no1, Dano as no2, Plek can be decent no3 at reasonable price. You missed the point my friend.

DLR will never score more than 10 points a season lol You want him as 3rd line C?

Time to take 14 behind the barn..........

Pleks wil be lucky to score 10 points next year at 37

We need front line talent not retain slugs

Back