• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #51 | Habs @ Canes | Feb 1st 2018 @ 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GDT: Game #51 | Habs @ Canes| Feb 1st 2018 @ 19:00

Team was bad to begin with, but without their top defenseman, best centre and 2nd hardest working forward, they are just awful.

3 lazy backcheckers cost the Habs that goal.

This team is really bad. It's obvious the management knows that and is icing a team for the sake of it. Going all season with one of the lowest payrolls in the league. Such a disgrace.

Its like this team is daring people to actually watch this shit.

There is no life to this team....that dressing must be extremely morbid

I think we now realize more than ever why teams need some eccentric players like Subban and Radulov in dressing rooms, they are loud and have life, keeps everyone awake

This team is really bad. It's obvious the management knows that and is icing a team for the sake of it. Going all season with one of the lowest payrolls in the league. Such a disgrace.

You're giving management too much credit. All they know is that everything involved in running a team (drafting, trading, cap managment, free agents) is pretty difficult stuff.

I think we now realize more than ever why teams need some eccentric players like Subban and Radulov in dressing rooms, they are loud and have life, keeps everyone awake

Shaw is more or less the cheerleader, but he aint around right now.

Replace the word life with talent and you got something.

I took the other side of that dare a long time ago. It's a garbage product. management should be ashamed.

You're giving management too much credit. All they know is that everything involved in running a team (drafting, trading, cap managment, free agents) is pretty difficult stuff.
Heaven forbid people are compensated well for difficult jobs.

What, you don't think Captain Personality will keep them on their toes ?

Ray Ferraro said it best this afternoon

He’s trying to play catchup all year and the season is getting away from him.

Tough start to the year than he misses alot of time with an injury and comes back to a struggling team

He needs a to start over and I think he’ll come back next year ready to proove himself agin

I don't agree that "Ferraro said it best" at all. Lehkonen has been healthy for over two months now. He's been shit the entire time.

I didn't watch tonight either. When even the most hardcore fans start walking away, they're fooked.

It's too bad the real issue is with ownership.

Maybe get a real president, not a wealthy fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back