• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #54 | Habs @ Flyers | Feb 8th 2018 @ 19:00

Re: GDT: Game #54 | Habs @ Flyers| Feb 8th 2018 @ 19:00

Plekanec and his lazy penalties pretty well cost the game. Ensuring his ticket out of town I guess.

I don't understand why you guys think that competent improvement will be made if we miss the playoffs. Molson is a moron and Bergevin is incompetent. These are the guys running the team. As long as Molson owns the habs they'll never be a contender again, their priorities are all wrong and Geoff is a trust fund idiot that couldn't get a job at a McDonald's he bought himself.

I don't understand why you guys think that competent improvement will be made if we miss the playoffs. Molson is a moron and Bergevin is incompetent. These are the guys running the team. As long as Molson owns the habs they'll never be a contender again, their priorities are all wrong and Geoff is a trust fund idiot that couldn't get a job at a McDonald's he bought himself.

I would rather not reward this sad sack group put together by this sad sack GM with validation and the impression that they are on the right track by having them make the postseason.

Also, world class talent can't hurt. The only way the Habs can get world class talent is to draft it.

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with him. I'm starting to think there are issues at home.

Price was terrible. Again. So was the D as a group, and 92 and 67. But I did meet Geoff M. and he said changes were a comin', FWIW.

Geoff seemed like he was a having a great time, not a care in the world. Just saying.

Price was terrible. Again. So was the D as a group, and 92 and 67. But I did meet Geoff M. and he said changes were a comin', FWIW.

What prompted him to reveal that? Did you give him the "just sayin (habs suck) " treatment?

What prompted him to reveal that? Did you give him the "just sayin (habs suck) " treatment?

In a very polite way I told him that his hockey team basically sucks and asked what he plans on doing about that, and he responded that changes are coming.

In a very polite way I told him that his hockey team basically sucks and asked what he plans on doing about that, and he responded that changes are coming.

Scoooooooop. Front page of DLC.

Trading Plekanec for a fourth round pick would technically qualify as "change"

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

What the hell was he (Molson) doing in Philly? Eagles fan, in for the parade?

Last edited:

Yeah, Julien wasn't too pleased because essentially his top players didnt show up.

Sadly, you’re right. Morons.

The whole team never show up, is not prepared, etc, that's on the coach.

The very expensive coach. I regret not telling Molson that I think most logical Habs fans would prefer a longer term proper rebuild to a patchwork retool . . . but I missed my chance.

“Geoff wants to win”

Back