• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Winter Olympics Thread

It's amazing how bad the the downhill skiing event has become due to the location of the Winter Olympics in non-alpine resort areas. They just don't have big or difficult enough ski mountains like Whiteface in Lake Placid or in Kitzbuhl in Austria.

It's amazing how bad the the downhill skiing event has become due to the location of the Winter Olympics in non-alpine resort areas. They just don't have big or difficult enough ski mountains like Whiteface in Lake Placid or in Kitzbuhl in Austria.

Or maybe the skiers just aren't as good as Franz Klammer, Bernhard Russi, JC Killy etc

You will laugh at this one.

Hockey Canada has complained to the PA announcer in Peyongchang (who is the Habs backup guy) that he is pronouncing names like Derek Roy and Rene Bourque as if they were French, not the English way they pronounce their names.

SMH

You will laugh at this one.

Hockey Canada has complained to the PA announcer in Peyongchang (who is the Habs backup guy) that he is pronouncing names like Derek Roy and Rene Bourque as if they were French, not the English way they pronounce their names.

SMH
And Rejean Tremblay goes ballistic in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Very weak course in my books, you don't have that many turns in a downhill!

Last edited:
Back