• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT PK's Revenge Small market Nashville v Canadiens 4:00 PT

I should start posting all these her also...

Here is MB doing his version of the NYR letter to the fans...

Typing.gif

I can see why Nasville would be in the market for a sniper....they really are a middle of the pack offense and may need a little help there if they want a cup

If a team as bad as the Habs can expose Nashville's flaws so easily I don't like their chances in the playoffs when they have to play 7 games against a quality team. If Rinne weren't standing on his head the Habs would be blowing them out. They look pretty ordinary. Not sure why so many Montreal fans bother following them. They sure don't impress me.

If a team as bad as the Habs can expose Nashville's flaws so easily I don't like their chances in the playoffs when they have to play 7 games against a quality team. If Rinne weren't standing on his head the Habs would be blowing them out. They look pretty ordinary. Not sure why so many Montreal fans bother following them. They sure don't impress me.

The thing is that the west is not intimidating anymore.

Chicago is done, LA has not gotten back to stanley cup form, St.Louis is St.Louis, anaheim and SJ dont have it.

The team I see being scary is Winnipeg however

Back