• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Deadline 2018

Not sure which is worse: Karlsson going to the Preds or Karlsson going to the Bolts. The latter, I suppose, simply because we'd still have him in our division.

Don't worry about Nashville.

Poile is counting on Eeli Tolvanen as his depth move for the post season. If that's the Price, poile isn't paying.

Meanwhile...

Sleepy.gif

Dennis Bernstein

#Habs angle on Derick Brassard to Penguins deal:

Hearing Pittsburgh had strong interest in Alex Galchenyuk, couldn't get it done and then moved on to Ottawa to lock down the deal.

Scares me

I would prefer him out of the conference even if he helps the small market Predators win a round or two

You might just be trolling (or getting defensive again), but didn't the Preds make the final last season with a worse team than they got today?

Anything can happen in the playoffs, but not taking the Preds seriously is petty dumb.

Scares me

It scares me too, but the bridge is burnt with Galchenyuk. He will only be 26 when he becomes a UFA and it very unlikely that he resigns with MTL at that time. If I was him, I would look for happiness elsewhere.

At this point it's probably in the teams best interest to trade Galchenyuk before his current contract runs out. Doesn't need to now, but before 2020 for sure.

You might just be trolling (or getting defensive again), but didn't the Preds make the final last season with a worse team than they got today?

Anything can happen in the playoffs, but not taking the Preds seriously is petty dumb.

Hes trolling me. Knows I follow the preds and since he can't have nice things( a good Habs team) neither can I.

Back