• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Deadline 2018

Every year someone tries to claim that the trade deadline will be boring. Yet every year there are more than 20 trades on that day.

It is boring most of the years because all that gets moved are depth players for mid draft picks.

Maybe this year will be different because there is still very little that has gone on.

He would look absolutely foolish if in less than two years after getting him he gets less than what he got him for.

I bet that is the biggest reason he won't move Shaw

Stupid rationalization from Bergevin, because Shaw’s value will only decrease as his body breaks down

He would look absolutely foolish if in less than two years after getting him he gets less than what he got him for.

I bet that is the biggest reason he won't move Shaw

if that is his reason then he should not be employed

but either way...he should not be employed

The Kings have acquired Tobias Rieder and Scott Wedgewood from the Coyotes for Darcy Kuemper.

Also sounds like Kuemper has worked out an extension with the Coyotes.

if that is his reason then he should not be employed

but either way...he should not be employed

If I give you my second reason why I think they don’t want to trade him it’ll even more so hammer the fact he souldn’t be employed.....character:facepalm

the mistake was teh contract.....not that we are a cap team anyway

I am more pissed at the assets given away to get him....it should have cost only a 2nd, not two

There were some very good prospects that went in that 2nd round

The mistake was the picks he traded to get Shaw. We could’ve drafted Debrincat.

and people would have complained he was small, or he would still be in junior rotting away before spending two years under Lefebvre as we drove any offensive instincts out of him

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

Rumors are swirling by Yvon Pedneauot that Niklas Hjarlmason is being targeted by MB

The mistake was the picks he traded to get Shaw. We could’ve drafted Debrincat.

the mistake is using the singular form to describe MB.

Mistakes, I made a few. Actually more than a few. But I did it my way.

-- Marc Bergevin

Re: Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2017-18 Edition

I can't wait for him to trade the farm for Toews at the draft

Best leader in hockey.....in 2010.

But he's a center at least and even in his diminished capacity would still be the head and shoulders #1 pivot on this sorry team.

Back