• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Trade Deadline 2018

Vegas seems to forget they are an expansion team...I don't see them having long term success such as they are this year.

They will come down to earth quickly next year when David Perron, Reilly Smith, William Karlsson, Eric Haula don't have career years.

This is a team that should be keeping their high draft picks not trading them for Thomas Tatar

I think they'll be fine...didn't they stockpile a bunch of 2nd rounders in 2019 and 2020?

If MB is not going anywhere, I don't know how can survive it. He looked like a totally beaten, unhappy man at the press conference just recently ended. Wow , holy misery batman. I honestly felt sorry for the guy.

If MB is not going anywhere, I don't know how can survive it. He looked like a totally beaten, unhappy man at the press conference just recently ended. Wow , holy misery batman. I honestly felt sorry for the guy.

Now he knows how the paying customers feel. But unlike the paying customers he had the power to do something about it and failed.

Back