• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 56 Canada's Team vs Former Separatists 9:30ET RDS TSN2

When the leafs were tanking they just made a rest of the season thread. I think we might be at that point now.

Niemi gets the start tonight, interesting choice.

Price gets the easier game tomorrow I guess.

I told my son I was choked (kidding of course) that he made the AAA team this year because the AA team is in the Phoenix President's Day tournament and leave tomorrow. I said he and I could have gone to the game there. He gave me the finger and then laughed.

ezgif_com_video_to_gif.gif

Price gets the easier game tomorrow I guess.

I told my son I was choked (kidding of course) that he made the AAA team this year because the AA team is in the Phoenix President's Day tournament and leave tomorrow. I said he and I could have gone to the game there. He gave me the finger and then laughed.

The rarefied air must be hard on Price's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Canadiens had the Avs pinned in their zone for about a minute at the end of the period but couldn't come up with one decent shot on goal. So typical.

Max has zero intensity, embarrassing.

Also embarrassing , being stuck in your zone for about 3 minutes.

I appreciate your dedication wiseguy.

No problem, to me there are still some interesting things that need to be assessed as the season winds down. Is there any hope Drouin can work out at centre? How and where will Scherbak fit on this team going forward? Can Galchenyuk improve and earn more ice time? Will Alzner eventually fit in and be more effective? How about Hudon, will he stick around when the Habs eventually start drafting better players (hopefully)?

Back