• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 57 Canadiens vs Coyotes 9:00ET

I think it was easy to predict that this road trip was going to be the final nail in the coffin.

Idiot Sens won, so they’re catching up. Need Vancouver to pick up some cheap points, but we have a shot at 29th.

To think I had a guy on twitter tell me de la Rose had offensive skill.

As a fan base we are excited re Scherback who has 2 assists in 8 games.

You have a short memory. Radulov was fantastic for us. MB is a moron for letting him walk.

This team sucks , you don't bring him back to knock us out of the top 3-4 in the draft. It's the worst move you can make , keep kicking the can down the mediocrity road.

This is what we need , a shellacking in the standings .

It's the only way to get top talent even if we fcuk it up down the road.

This team sucks , you don't bring him back to knock us out of the top 3-4 in the draft. It's the worst move you can make , keep kicking the can down the mediocrity road.

This is what we need , a shellacking in the standings .

It's the only way to get top talent even if we fcuk it up down the road.

The team didn't suck last year, adding Drouin without losing Radulov and Markov we would have fine.

Then the only hope is Price gets fed up with losing and pulls a Barry Sanders and retires in the middle of his contract.

Price will bounce back like he always does, But when he does, ask him to waive his no trade, so he can go back home to the west coast. I bet he jumps all over that.

Back