• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Canadiens vs Showers at New York New York 4:00pt TVA SN360

Marginally improving the bottom 6.

And the band played on while the Titanic sank...

Or is it rearranging the deck chairs?

Last edited:
I still can't get over how you can throw a random bunch of player together and end up with a far superior product to what is the case in Montreal. Funny, actually.

I truly believe this is the worst Canadiens team since the 1930s.

The wheels finally fell off.

About time. There is no way to retool this group and have success, so the rebuild is on the way, either by management accepting it, or reality dragging them into one kicking and screaming.

Beautiful.

About time. There is no way to retool this group and have success, so the rebuild is on the way, either by management accepting it, or reality dragging them into one kicking and screaming.

Beautiful.

The seeds were planted years ago , it was coming to a theatre near you .

Beautiful.
I asked you nicely not to ruin game threads with this type of drivel.

Nah it’s a replay of the 2011-2012 season. Gauthier lasted the deadline and made deals for picks, then was canned with a couple of weeks left in the season, curious to see if history repeats.
At least that year we had an excuse re 500 man games lost to injury.

We were not winning even with Weber in the lineup.

We cant win squat with this lineup as constructed , its beyond repair and no tweaking will fix it .

My buddy was mentioning that the whispers he is hearing is a full blown gut job is a possibility .

Back