• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Canadiens vs Showers at New York New York 4:00pt TVA SN360

TheCountofMonteCristo

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator
Staff member
The horrendous season continues on the Strip tonight vs the Showers.

The 3 min roller coaster from which you can see the T Mobile Arena will be more exciting than the game.

How "die hard" can you be after less than a season? Talk me about that when not everything goes right in a season

How "die hard" can you be after less than a season? Talk me about that when not everything goes right in a season

should of said , the fans are enjoying themselves and very involved in the play.

They arent corporate stiffs like other venues who miss half the game in the lounge

So in a lost season where we don’t need to rest Price, the team is protecting him from a sure loss tonight

Go figure...

Deslauriers out is a joke. And that is coming from a fan who hasn't given a shit about a Habs outcome for months.

The guy has been one of the lone bright spots this season. A guy with next to no expectations making next to nothing, playing next to nothing is 8th in goal scoring (1 behind Drouin)

And yet, night after night, Alzner, 1G, 7A, -5, 3rd most TOI, $4.6m X 5yrs= Free Pass.

Some guy posted it’s been whispered in his ear Deslaurier is about to be dealt & Habs don’t want to take any chances with injury.

Back