• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Canadiens vs Showers at New York New York 4:00pt TVA SN360

Julien watching the game film after this is done...

ShootMe.gif

:lol

Figures. Plays with too much character.

Marc-Olivier Beaudoin
@MOBeaudoin1
EXCLUSIF: On me glisse à l'oreille que Nicolas Deslauriers sera encore une fois laissé de côté ce soir, qu'une transaction pourrait fort bien survenir au cours des prochains jours. On ne veut pas qu'il se blesse, on prépare les partisans? Semble que oui! #CH #Habs #Canadiens

Marc-Olivier Beaudoin
@MOBeaudoin1
EXCLUSIF: On me glisse à l'oreille que Nicolas Deslauriers sera encore une fois laissé de côté ce soir, qu'une transaction pourrait fort bien survenir au cours des prochains jours. On ne veut pas qu'il se blesse, on prépare les partisans? Semble que oui! #CH #Habs #Canadiens

Yah, trading a 4th line scrub is the solution.

Price in on the tank, love it.

I wouldn't be surprised if 31 waves his no trade clause at some point . He wanted his money that no one was going to pay with lock out protection . He didn't give a shit about winning it was all about the home run deal .

Why the fck do you want to be part of this shit show , cause it's going to be another disaster for a few more years especially if we keep patching to futility trying to add more Alzners to stay afloat.

There is no point sticking around and be part of the stench .

Back