• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Devils visit Raleigh 5:00 PM

Tryamw

It's another Sunday afternoon game the 'Canes historically have not fared well in these and they face our old nemesis of the New Jersey Devils. I expect New Jersey to continue their fight for a playoff spot sadly I expect the canes to fall down and give it to them.

Just so Jeffbear doesn't have to do this.

Kinkaid in net for the Devils again. Lack beat the Lightning last night (and was 1st star) so they’re 5 points ahead with 1 game in hand. Canes will jump back into the 2nd wild card with a win.

Devils have taken the WC1 spot and sprinted away (Standings) with the help of a first-star 48-save performance by Lack in their 4-3 win over the Lightning last night.

So the immediate objective is win game, earn points, and outplay all teams around you, including the Devils.

Back-to-back, no Lack drama, revenge motive...this is a game you just have to win if you think you are a team good enough to make the off-season.

Guarantee you Jersey thinks they are such a team.

I'm going to this one.

Yeah ... Jersey is playing like a team with a purpose. Carolina? I'm not sure they have any kind of handle on who they are as a team, much less what their purpose might be.

This would be an exceptional time for Ward to stand on his head and steal one. I think the rest of the boys could use the help.

Devils will be without forward Miles Wood, suspended 2 games for boarding Namestnikov in last night’s game.

Military appreciation at the PNC - bring gum, granola bars, etc. to donate.

C'mon Canes! Let's get a win today.

I fully expect the Canes to shart the bed.

If the Canes lose today and piss away all 3 games against the two teams your chasing, Peters should be axed tonight! How much longer are you going to just send a message that this mediocre garbage is acceptable? Why wait when a playoff spot has been sitting right in front of them for weeks.

If the Canes lose today and piss away all 3 games against the two teams your chasing, Peters should be axed tonight! How much longer are you going to just send a message that this mediocre garbage is acceptable? Why wait when a playoff spot has been sitting right in front of them for weeks.

I don't think Francis has the stones to fire Peters. It'll take a directive from Dundon to make it happen . But it won't happen.

Curious to see what creative lines Peters throws out in OT.

And Cam screws up yet another OT/shootout. Shocking.

I dare anyone to mention playoffs again.

Last edited:
It’s just so typical Canes...no offense yet again, Cam weak in overtime again, Peters no worldly clue on who to throw out there in OT, full house and they lose again, fail to take advantage of a tired team on the second night of a back to back. Stop the insanity Francis and do something or please resign and let someone else fix this mess.

Back