• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Games 60-82: The Rest of the Season GDT

Eldrick and Bolduke are like crabs, always come back

At this point, you are a big golf guy, isn't Eldrick just embarrassing himself by constantly trying to come back?

Sure his game is shot but no one moves the needle for ratings like him. Golf channel was saying when he missed the cut viewership collapsed last tourney and no one cared to follow Rory or Fowler.

He has put millions in TV and players pockets and rescued a sport that was near collapse .

Man, both teams are just horrible, Rangers have had a million chances to score in the 3rd and nothing.

Petry scores 2-0, nice pass from Hudon. Hudon having quite the game.

Yeah, too bad management almost screwed him. Easily supperior to Lekhonen who got his lineup spot served on a gold plater and did shit with it. Even this year. I hope he turns it back but Hudon easily moved in front of him in the depth chart.

Yeah, too bad management almost screwed him. Easily supperior to Lekhonen who got his lineup spot served on a gold plater and did shit with it. Even this year. I hope he turns it back but Hudon easily moved in front of him in the depth chart.

I think they are two different players and could complement each other.

Back