• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Games 60-82: The Rest of the Season GDT

Yeah, too bad management almost screwed him. Easily supperior to Lekhonen who got his lineup spot served on a gold plater and did shit with it. Even this year. I hope he turns it back but Hudon easily moved in front of him in the depth chart.

I don't really consider either of Hudon or Lehkonen that good. They're both pretty trash.

Lehkonen’s season was likely wrecked by a injury. But he’s been poor. Hudon maxes out as a third line guy, maybe pitching in the top 6 when someone is injured. They’ll both need to work really hard and play 200ft games to stay in the league.

TB.gif

I would like to say thank you to Pleks. He had a more than solid tenure with MTL. Good luck to him with his upcoming playoff run.

Nothing against pleks personally.

Not his fault he should have been traded 3 years ago and that his coach plays him on the pp and ot

Nothing against pleks personally.

Not his fault he should have been traded 3 years ago and that his coach plays him on the pp and ot

Yup along with 79 and it cost us 2 firsts and other multiple assets . Poor asset management at its finest.

Max picks Sergachev's pocket clean and misses a scoring chance all alone. Then he misses again on a breakaway. Could have had a hattrick already.

Precautionary reasons ?

The guy has avoided contact for the past 5 years...no reason to be afraid he’s gonna get injured or hurt

Untrue...He fought Subban in practice once. And he won. As Subban was traded.

Is 58 playing? Haven't watched much but haven't seen him either..

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back