• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Games 60-82: The Rest of the Season GDT

With the amount of players "hurt" ya, they are going to drop like a stone.

Even with a mostly healthy team the Habs wouldn't be the betting favorite in any of their next 7 games. They're likely not going to lose them ALL, but it shouldn't shock anyone if they do.

I have to laugh though at how some of you were soiling yourselves over a seven game point streak and now those same are soiling themselves because we lost.

I told you a couple of months ago, we would win at least half of our home games, maybe steal a game or two on the road.

No need to get all upset over a win, every team wins a certain amount of games no matter how bad they are.

No one cares if they win random games. That's life. No team will lose every game. If you think that will happen, you're banana's.

The point is -- from a betting perspective they are not a favorite for a while. It's good money to bet on loses over their next 6.

FYI - they won't lose every game over that stretch.

Since when has a betting line mattered one iota?

This is not a betting webboard so whether or not a bookie says we should lose is meaningless.

We are probably going to end up in 5th or 6th spot. Which translates to drafting 6 or seventh unless we have horse shoes up our asses

Just once I'd like to see the Habs get the first overall if only so that Timmins wouldn't have any excuses available to him when he inevitably screwed it up.

Back