• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs acquire Mike Reilly

I would give Muller another shot at being an NHL head coach. The game has passed Clode by, it appears. Just look at the Bruins since they fired him.

Just look at our series versus the rangers.

That's all anyone really needed to see. Hitting everything that moved, unable to score.

This season, top 5 in hits, bottom 3 in goals scored. The Julien effect.

I would give Muller another shot at being an NHL head coach. The game has passed Clode by, it appears. Just look at the Bruins since they fired him.

I get the feeling Claude is strictly an X and O kind of coach.

He seems to lacks the skills to keep a good room with a good team environment, motivate,drive his players, communicate etc...

I don't think I remember a Habs edition being this disconnected from one another

Just look at our series versus the rangers.

That's all anyone really needed to see. Hitting everything that moved, unable to score.

This season, top 5 in hits, bottom 3 in goals scored. The Julien effect.

This team has always had trouble scoring be it under Julien or Therrien.

Each off season we beg for more offense

This team has always had trouble scoring be it under Julien or Therrien.

Each off season we beg for more offense

Even the 2016 season where we sucked, the Habs got 2.7 goals a game. This season we are 2.5

And this season overall league scoring has gone up. Julien is complete and utter trash.

We need an Anglo coach. All the francophone ones are trying to be the second coming of Jacques Lemaire, circa 1995.
The NHL game being played resembles the NCAA game of today, Habs should just throw a boatload of $ and hire Mtl’er and present U of Denver head coach Jim Montgomery..

Roy wouldn't last 5 minutes working within the Habs' management structure. This is why I expect that he will never be hired, no matter how desperate they get.

Youre right, Roy wouldn't last. But there are French offensive minded coaches out there. We would simply never hire them.

For every Roy who likes offence there are a dozen Guy Bouchers employing a trap system that doesn't even venture over the opposing team's blue line. And for reasons I can't fathom it's the play-it-safe Bouchers who wind up getting hired.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back