• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Flyers, 7pm, Mar. 1st

cmon3

Since we are auditioning to see what we have for next season I thought I might jump in on these otherwise meaningless games and try a GDT.

So far I suck at this. I don't know if Jordy is going to play tonight.

I don't know or care what the lines are, no idea who is in net, and don't know if I care enough to watch the game tonight.

So, here's to apathy! Go Canes, or don't.

And immediate fail - couldn't even get the date right...

Last edited by a moderator:
GDT: Canes vs Flyers 3/1 7:00 est

General life tip: Beware the Ides of March ... but remember that the ides of March is the 15th, not the 1st. Common mistake.

Now, back to the show. The Canes are back tonight with a road matchup against the Philadelphia Flyers in a battle of two teams going in opposite directions. Carolina is 0-3-2 in the last five while the Fly Guys are a perfect 5-0-0. What only a couple of weeks ago looked like a matchup of two wildcard hopefuls is now a battle between one solid playoff team and one who is clinging on for dear life. The Canes sit four big points out of the last wildcard slot and are looking for some sort of momentum disruption tonight.

Never mind the details. Those of who you still masochistic enough for Twitter will surely fill in the roster details. Tune in at your own peril.

Editorial note: Threads merged and I fixed that date for you.

[video]https://twitter.com/NHLCanes/status/969243407502790658[/video]

Always bet on the birthday boy.

[video]https://twitter.com/NHLCanes/status/969243407502790658[/video]

Always bet on the birthday boy.

For the link-lazy ... that's Rask.

Yeah. He's overdue to sneak one of those wristers past a keeper, but I ain't betting on it.

Sounds like Ward. Nordstrom is out after the stick to the eye (Peters says it will be a while). Not sure how we will replace his goal scoring (oh, that has been a while too)

Did we get a new coach overnight? Surely Wild Bill didn't come up with these lines. They look like they may just work. What's happened?

Tis the season to try shirt out .... fa la la la, la la la la

Back