• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #64 Canadiens vs Brooklyn and the marvelous Mathew Barzal 7:00pm ET March 2

Right now, Petry is exactly the type of #3 dmen you need in the NHL (skates well, knows when to pinch-in, decent in his own zone)

Trading him would be utterly stupid.....

I've been a fan of Petry from the start....when the majority were bitching about him and wanted him traded last year

Sure the right #3 when your team is set . For this fraud lineup he is a waste of space and this summer his trade clause will include more teams .

Makes no sense keeping him while he may have some decent trade value .

Because anything can happen when you have the most wonderful and expensive goalie in the world.

Too bad the Habs care more about nostalgia and old old old winning history.

Imagine if Belichick was our GM.....Price would have been traded for a king's ransom after his Hart season (like I said we should do)

Well, I'd have loved to see a loss... it was nice to see Chucky with a hatty. A bunch of guys looked really good tonight.

So lower body injury for Max...funny how all the key players are checking out. Watch us win a bunch of games now.

Let the kids play. If they win a few more than expected then so be it. Our chances of getting Dahlen were slim anyway.

Back