• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 65 Canadiens at Marchand's Maulers 5PM ET

Yeah, Niemi is playing too well. Might be worth flipping price for a center before July 1st.

Moving 31 at the draft is the best move we can make , but we don't have the nuts to do it.
Price has to quietly ask for a trade .

Tavares for Price and a 1st provided Habs can sign him. Snow won't tolerate poor goaltending for much longer.

Tavares will get traded in a sign and trade at the draft if he doesn't stay. I think the seeds were planted at the deadline .
As much as he will be a free agent teams want to shed some payroll if they are dropping 10-12 mil .

Moving 31 at the draft is the best move we can make , but we don't have the nuts to do it.
Price has to quietly ask for a trade .

I could be wrong but i dont think anyone will take Price. His contract is awful and he is always injured. His play this year does not help.

I don't believe we EVER possessed the puck in OT. Had a couple of chances to control it, but gave it back almost immediately. I don't mind us losing down the stretch as long as it's not to the Leafs, Sens, or the FU€KING BRUINS!!!

Decent effort by the Habs but this is why they need to make wholesale changes. You can't win games if you don't know how to gain the blue line or make a play out of your zone.

I could be wrong but i dont think anyone will take Price. His contract is awful and he is always injured. His play this year does not help.

That's why you have to throw in something extra like a top draft pick. I think Price can stabilize the Islanders goaltending situation, something they desperately need.

I agree but we have to take back some big money or eat some salary . Florida might bite if we take back Yandle . Remember with us he has walk on water . Going to a better team that can score he doesn't have to stand on his head .

He only gets moved if he asks for a move and it a mutual agreement .

Points in 7 straight games. These guys don’t know how to win or lose. Very strange.

Back