• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 66, Canadiens at Devils

There is no way we fall past Ottawa....we are 5 points ahead of them...that's huge at this point in the season

Our only hope is that Oilers pass us......and with the way we are playing, we will soon pass Detroit

This season will have been a total waste. We need to finish bottom 4 to get one of the 3 forwards after Dahlin. According to Bob McKenzie, there's Dahlin, then the 3 forwards, then the rest.

After this shitty season, I don't want to settle for ''the rest''

There is no way we fall past Ottawa....we are 5 points ahead of them...that's huge at this point in the season

Our only hope is that Oilers pass us......and with the way we are playing, we will soon pass Detroit

This season will have been a total waste. We need to finish bottom 4 to get one of the 3 forwards after Dahlin. According to Bob McKenzie, there's Dahlin, then the 3 forwards, then the rest.

After this shitty season, I don't want to settle for ''the rest''

You never know dude. Going by the schedule we could very easily lose our next 9 in a row.

Keep the faith.

And you understand that you can improve or fall at the actual lottery right?

You never know dude. Going by the schedule we could very easily lose our next 9 in a row.

Keep the faith.

And you understand that you can improve or fall at the actual lottery right?

That's typical Bergevin decision-process....hope for the lottery ball.

I would rather we fall, than hope we get lucky with the lottery pick

That's typical Bergevin decision-process....hope for the lottery ball.

I would rather we fall, than hope we get lucky with the lottery pick

no way Bettman lets us win the lottery, he would rather it go to Arizona or another small market

You know this is a BS league when people just accept the fact that the draft lottery is rigged by the Commish in order to favor or punish certain teams. I don't know of anyone in my circle of acquaintances who doesn't believe that the fix is in this year or that it wasn't in back in 2005 when Crosby saved Pittsburgh from bankruptcy.

You know this is a BS league when people just accept the fact that the draft lottery is rigged by the Commish in order to favor or punish certain teams. I don't know of anyone in my circle of acquaintances who doesn't believe that the fix is in this year or that it wasn't in back in 2005 when Crosby saved Pittsburgh from bankruptcy.

If the fix was in, Matthews would have ended up in Arizona....

TANK.gif

Back