• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 67 Canadiens vs Habsy's friends 7:30Et

Where's the crowd, wow how many empty seats visible there. Here in Canada, we have to pay hundreds of dollars for decent seats, while in Florida, tickets are? GRRRR!!

Guy behind the Habs bench has a shirt that says “Molson should use the 9 million (in cap space) to axe Bergy”.

Where's the crowd, wow how many empty seats visible there. Here in Canada, we have to pay hundreds of dollars for decent seats, while in Florida, tickets are? GRRRR!!

They need to be moved to Quebec City. The Panthers ownership group has had their little tax write off for long enough.

Very sad market indeed...amd they are right in the thick of a playoff race

Very sad market indeed...amd they are right in the thick of a playoff race

My buddy was there last week with his wife and got 2 decent seats from Vivid seats for 6 bucks each , then moved down to the lower bowl.

Cheaper to get airfare and get those seats and stay a few days than watch a Leaf game in Toronto .

My buddy was there last week with his wife and got 2 decent seats from Vivid seats for 6 bucks each , then moved down to the lower bowl.

Cheaper to get airfare and get those seats and stay a few days than watch a Leaf game in Toronto .

Bullshit. No way they were “decent” seats, no way it was $6 and unlikely they moved down in the first two periods. Either you’re buddy is a liar or you’re embellishing. Exactly what game was this?

Bullshit. No way they were “decent” seats, no way it was $6 and unlikely they moved down in the first two periods. Either you’re buddy is a liar or you’re embellishing. Exactly what game was this?

Vivid is selling tickets for the Arizona game @ 6 bucks...lolololololol

Back