Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

  1. #41
    Legend GrandWazoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    43,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    With this regime there is no logic. Year is over , our mandate should be to play every kid who has any hope of a future with us in a proper role .

    Even these meaningless games NS and Juulsen should be playing major minutes for the added experience.
    Yep, it seems so obvious.

  2. #42
    Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire Habsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Forum ICE
    Posts
    147,598
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    The regime is stupid. Really tired of watching their keystone cops routine.
    #FireJulien#FireMarcBergevin Burn Geoff Molson in effigy! #worstmanagementstaffever

  3. #43
    Legend Guibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    22,903
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    Weird Julien didnt send Galchenyuk or Hudon out for the SO. Both players had decent games.
    That’s because we need to lose games, not win them.

  4. #44
    Legend lecoqsportif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    44,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    I'm just wondering what's the point of playing Froese.
    Indeed.

  5. #45
    Hall of Famer Exit716's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    4,767
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    I'm just wondering what's the point of playing Froese over him.
    Froese was originally drafted by Chicago when our current GM was the guy responsible for going on coffee runs for the people that actually made decisions on hockey matters.
    habsinsideout1 Dave Stubbs
    @exit716 Your Twitter avatar features the world's happiest dog, I swear
    Nov 23, 9:13 PM via TweetDeck

  6. #46
    Legend lecoqsportif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    44,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by Exit716 View Post
    Froese was originally drafted by Chicago when our current GM was the guy responsible for going on coffee runs for the people that actually made decisions on hockey matters.
    I just threw up.

  7. #47
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    67,501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandWazoo View Post
    I'm just wondering what's the point of playing Froese over him.
    According to Hockey30.com, Nikita had an "unfortunate" off-ice incident this past week in front of MB. The benching yesterday may have been a "punishment."

    Here's the link:
    https://hockey30.com/nouvelles/nikit...ub-de-montreal

  8. #48
    Legend Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12,675
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by Krustchev View Post
    According to Hockey30.com, Nikita had an "unfortunate" off-ice incident this past week in front of MB. The benching yesterday may have been a "punishment."
    Character building.

    Team losing.

    Trade him to Chicago. Their 3 cups were won with a complete ******* leading the team.
    No one loves the warrior until the enemy is at the gate.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    An idiot grunt like habitants should be enraged.

  9. #49
    Legend
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20,020
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by Altair View Post
    Character building.

    Team losing.

    Trade him to Chicago. Their 3 cups were won with a complete ******* leading the team.
    Like I said yesterday , he got his cup of coffee and a few cheques and per diem . Time to move him the Habs way

  10. #50
    Legend Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12,675
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEMAN View Post
    Like I said yesterday , he got his cup of coffee and a few cheques and per diem . Time to move him the Habs way
    MB certainly does hate Russians.
    No one loves the warrior until the enemy is at the gate.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    An idiot grunt like habitants should be enraged.

  11. #51
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Something about Russians and their booze

  12. #52
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    There is another story circulating out there... back in the day the club asked Kovalev to rein in the Kostitsyn brothers. Seems like the brothers were hanging out with the local Russian mafia in Montreal. The mafia were not impressed with Kovalev, they stuck a gun in his mouth and told him to mind his business. Markov was originally asked to help out, but he was smart enough to refuse.

  13. #53
    Legend Altair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    12,675
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    There is another story circulating out there... back in the day the club asked Kovalev to rein in the Kostitsyn brothers. Seems like the brothers were hanging out with the local Russian mafia in Montreal. The mafia were not impressed with Kovalev, they stuck a gun in his mouth and told him to mind his business. Markov was originally asked to help out, but he was smart enough to refuse.
    MB wasn't around for that.

    Hates Russians none the less.
    No one loves the warrior until the enemy is at the gate.

    Quote Originally Posted by zeke View Post
    An idiot grunt like habitants should be enraged.

  14. #54
    Legend worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    edmonton
    Posts
    68,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    There is another story circulating out there... back in the day the club asked Kovalev to rein in the Kostitsyn brothers. Seems like the brothers were hanging out with the local Russian mafia in Montreal. The mafia were not impressed with Kovalev, they stuck a gun in his mouth and told him to mind his business. Markov was originally asked to help out, but he was smart enough to refuse.
    the darkest day in habs history stuff?
    ...

  15. #55
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    the darkest day in habs history stuff?
    Some reporter in Quebec decided to put the story out now for some reason. Kovalev's phone hasn't stop ringing since..lol

  16. #56
    Legend wiseguy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    32,365
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Anyone see Scherbak's tattoos



    Looks like he spent a few years in a Russian prison ..lol

  17. #57
    Legend Sal_Butera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Here, there & everywhere
    Posts
    54,592
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    Some reporter in Quebec decided to put the story out now for some reason. Kovalev's phone hasn't stop ringing since..lol
    National Enquirer himself...Rejean Tremblay


    “We haven’t reached the ultimate, of where you walk into the building and you can sort of smell victory. But we’re a step closer to that this year than we were last year.”


    “So now the pressure’s on to replicate.”
    - Geoff Molson

  18. #58
    Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    65,394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Game 68 Habs v High Pitch Cooper 1:00pm et

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy1 View Post
    Anyone see Scherbak's tattoos



    Looks like he spent a few years in a Russian prison ..lol
    No wonder Bergevin wants to trade him...
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

    Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •