• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Rangers, March 12th.

He'll play and set an NHL record for a player's first time game on everything that the league measures. Goals, assists, hat tricks, faceoffs won, time on ice, penalties, penalty minutes, fights, hits, +/-, cheeseburgers eaten, beers drank, etc. Is he eastern european? Then add cigarettes smoked to that list.

Some one did post that if he plays in boston it doesn't change his time away from the checkers so maybe an extra practice (only makes sense if he plays vs Boston. (I won't bet on that.)

No skate this morning, so we'll have to see if/where he slots in later. But if Peters doesn't put him in the lineup, after crying for help for the better part of a month, he's a gigantic hypocrite.

The Rangers have been a hot mess since the deadline. They won a couple of games when the King stood on his head for 50+ saves but have since gone into a serious nosedive losing three in a row. God only knows what to expect if you're the Canes.

The Rangers have been a hot mess since the deadline. They won a couple of games when the King stood on his head for 50+ saves but have since gone into a serious nosedive losing three in a row. God only knows what to expect if you're the Canes.

Gotta love the fact that the Rangers are a hot mess, threw in the towel on this season pre-deadline, dumped the roster as a result......and have the exact same record as the Canes over the past 10 games at 3-5-2. I love this franchise and the Canes never die/quit attitude. Zykov watching this game from the press box will be the icing on the cake for this team.

Gotta love the fact that the Rangers are a hot mess, threw in the towel on this season pre-deadline, dumped the roster as a result......and have the exact same record as the Canes over the past 10 games at 3-5-2. I love this franchise and the Canes never die/quit attitude. Zykov watching this game from the press box will be the icing on the cake for this team.

It's a hot mess versus a dumpster fire tonight in the Garden. The loser ought to get the points.

Looks like Justin Faulk is in fine form as usual tonight. This guy has been stealing money all year and masquerading as as a defenseman. Just awful.

Last edited:
After 2 we are behind by 1 3-2 Darling lets another 5 hole goal. tipped but he needs to have it shut there.

Darling completely sucks folks. Derek Ryan's idiotic effort to skate through people like he has actual talent was bad, but Darling is just terrible and his half ass effort leaving a gaping hole on the short side on the last goal looked like something you see from a lousy ECHL goalie or some 16 year old kid in major juniors.

Darling went from Meh to Broken this year. We need to not let him play another NHL game for us. Bury him in the A buy him out. Staple him to the Rafters I don't care!

The canes lost because Zykov didn’t get his hat trick. If he’d had it the canes would have been tied and gone into OT and in zykovs 5 second appearance, accidental, he would have scored sending jubilations up and down peace street.

Trivia question: what’s the difference between Darling and an empty net?
Answer: not a lot

Back