• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Bruins @ Canes, 7pm

It’s one of two things, it’s either a full embracing of the tank or trying extra hard to get Peters fired tonight!

If anyone thinks Cam Polar's Ward is the answer to the Canes goaltending problem, you're blind. Let's call a spade a spade, Cam was terrible. Peters yet again gets outcoached. Canes again lose.

If you could wave the white flag and end the season tonight it would probably be the best for this bunch. It’s a train wreck, the laughingstock of the NHL right now.

Unbelievable.

I'm watching the game on my iPad after boarding a flight and we're up 4-1. In the time it took to taxi, take off and get above 10,000 feet, we were down 6-4.

Unbelievable.

3rd period, 15 shots, 5 goals.
Yep, they are prepared all right. Peters does a masterful job. What a pep talk he must have given them between the 2nd and 3rd.

Justin Faulk is a joke to where a C or an A. Listening to his half assed excuses nightly in the post game pressers without taking ownership is not the type of players you need leading this fragile bunch. Blow it up please.

Agreed. Time to start cutting guys and sending a message.

Faulk would be #1. Does he even have any trade value anymore? His gaff was the icing on the cake and cost his fragile team when it could least afford to close that Bruin run.

Time to get rid of some guys.

Really interesting presser from Peters.

Q Is there a culture of losing on this team?

A That's a fair question.

That's basically a "yes" because if the answer was "no" he would have said so.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Tripp was amazed that the Bruins were able to make such a comeback while missing 3 players tonight. Well we pretty much had our 4 goal run while missing 10 or 12 guys... Lindholm, Aho, Tuevo, Williams, Staal, McGinn are pretty much the only guys getting it done - the rest seem to be along for the ride.

Williams was about in tears after the game in his interview - embarrassed that there were thousands of Bruins fans cheering in their home building... Faulk is tired of answering the same question - and has no idea what to do. Peters answers to most of the questions was "that's a good question" but didn't answer anything, although he said they had the right guys on the ice.

Tripp pretty much hit the nail on the head - we needed to use our timeout to stop their momentum.

It looked to me right from the start of the 3rd that we were pulling back and trying to play more defensively - less aggressively. We gave them time and space and they did what everyone does to our goalies when they have time and space - feasted.

Peters needs to go. Our goalies need to go. Blow it up and start over.

Back